AS2012





Jagoda's Artist Statement


Through my work I attempt to examine the phenomenon of Stewie as a methaphorical interpretation of both Salvador Dali and loving.

What began as a personal journey of colorism has translated into images of sweet potato and head that resonate with mayans people to question their own redness.

My mixed media camera embody an idiosyncratic view of noone, yet the familiar imagery allows for a connection between elvis, cameras and bananas.

My work is in the private collection of Rich who said 'mark!, that's some real fat Art.'

I am a recipient of a grant from Folsom Prison where I served time for stealing mugs and tie clips from the gift shop of The fruit market gallery. I have exhibited in group shows at steak & shake and portrait gallery, though not at the same time. I currently spend my time between my bed and Berlin.


THE PATENTED 10gallon.com

ARTIST
STATEMENT
GENERATOR 2000